A downloadable game
Monumental Failure is a historically inaccurate monument construction simulator. Stonehenge, The Pyramids, The Colosseum. Monumental Failure empowers you to recreate the world's most impressive architectural feats using increasingly impressive construction techniques.
BUILD the world's greatest monuments in 10 unique environments spawning from ancient times to the modern area.
IMPRESS the gods with your monument building prowess. Impress your friends in local multiplayer challenges.
REPEAT. Challenge yourself to get new highscores. Unlock new levels and level mutators for new dimensions of fun.
- Multiplayer: 1 - 4 player split screen, pass-the-controller and cooperative local play.
- Controller compatible, mouse and keyboard support too.
- Windows / Mac / Linux support.
TENTATIVE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- OS: Windows XP SP2+, Mac OS X 10.8+, Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS+
- Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work.
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
|Published||115 days ago|
|Tags||Alternate History, Comedy, Physics, Split Screen|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 4|
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.